Area Manager/Business Development - ACT
Job no: 492324
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Quality and NDIS Residential, Residential Services
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Manager to provide leadership to our workers and services in ACT.
With a strong focus on customer service, business development, quality improvement, financial performance and workforce management, you will be an integral member of the Able Australia Management Team.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the role will manage and expand our NDIS services across the ACT to deliver consistent, high quality service provision and a strong client service culture.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the following:
- A tertiary qualification in disability services, management, aged or health services or related field (highly desirable)
- Experience within the disability services sector, NDIS/NDIA or experience in similar environments, aged or health providing leadership to teams supporting vulnerable people
- You would be an expert in developing high performance teams by creating great working relationships, gaining trust and respect
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to lead effective teams
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight timeframes
- Experience in financial management including budgeting and development of effective expenditure controls
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation covering delivery of disability services to relevant state legislation or have worked in similar environments understanding of regulatory, legislative, quality and compliance requirements
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Job stability within a growing organisation
- Dynamic, positive team environments where your ideas matter
- Attractive Not For Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
Please click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button and complete the online application form. You will need to upload your resume, cover letter and address the essential skills as per the position description which can be downloaded from HERE.
Application close - 9:00am - Monday, 25 January 2021.
For any questions or more information please contact Daniel Barry on 0409 196 023 / Daniel.Barry@ableaustralia.org.au.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon screening checks throughout the employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend