Community Services Lead - Camberwell
Job no: 492440
Work type: Permanent
Location: Inner East Region - Melbourne, Melbourne
Categories: Community Access, Technology, Day Services
Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives of people living with disability?
Able Australia is a leading provider of disability services across Tasmania, Victoria, the ACT and South East Queensland. For over 50 years we have been delivering innovative support services to people with multiple disabilities and deafblindness. As a registered provider of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), our vision is to enable the people we support to live the life they choose.
Committed to the values of Trust, Respect, Excellence and Kindness, we provide high quality supports that reflect evidence-based best practice. We strive to ensure our clients live better days, every day.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and driven Community Services Lead to join our team in Camberwell. As a member of the management team, this role will support the business processes across our Community Services and contribute to our growth agenda to achieve ‘better days every day’ for our clients and staff.
This role will work as part of the Community Services management team to:
- optimise clients plans to meet their needs and desires,
- complete service agreements and rostering to ensure accurate revenue stream,
- implement service improvement projects through change management,
- assist in the review of services in line with the changing needs of the sector, and
- contribute to growth.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- a completely customer centric approach, ensuring we empower and support our clients
- experience in Disability or related industry
- experience in NDIS planning and rostering
- management experience
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of joining Able Australia
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation that demonstrates industry leadership.
- Training and professional development opportunities to grow your career.
- Warm, caring and genuinely supportive team environment including a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program.
- Attractive Salary packaging benefits
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please click the following link to read the Position Description: Community Services Lead Position Description - November 2021.pdf
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and complete the online application form. You will need to upload your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job along with your skills and experience. You will be requested to upload a copy of your NDIS Worker Screening Check (or be willing to obtain one) and your Victorian Drivers License.
Applications must be submitted by 5.00pm 1 December 2021
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon screening checks throughout employment. If you have any questions about the role, please get in touch with Alex Hourihan, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend