Quality & Safeguarding Advisor - Hobart
Job no: 492457
Work type: Permanent
Location: Hobart, Melbourne
Categories: Quality and NDIS Residential
Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives of people living with disability?
Able Australia is a leading provider of disability services across Tasmania, Victoria, the ACT and South East Queensland. For over 50 years we have been delivering innovative support services to people with multiple disabilities and deafblindness. As a registered provider of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), our vision is to enable the people we support to live the life they choose.
Committed to the values of Trust, Respect, Excellence and Kindness, we provide high quality supports that reflect evidence-based best practice. We strive to ensure our clients live better days, every day.
About the role
Able Australia has an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for Quality and Safeguarding and a keen eye for identifying opportunities for improvement to join our team as a Quality and Safeguarding Advisor based in Tasmania. This role is suited to someone who is looking for an opportunity to build on their capabilities and develop in their Quality career journey with the support of a highly skilled and collaborative team.
Candidates with previous clinical experience will be highly regarded. We are open to cultivating the experience of a Quality professional with several years of experience under their belt. We are also open to developing a suitable clinical candidate who would like to build their Quality and Safeguarding skills with the help of our team.
As the Quality and Safeguarding Advisor, you will:
- Lead the coordination of quality improvement initiatives, incidents and feedback, reviewing information gathered to ensure the Quality and Safeguarding teamwork alongside the business to deliver industry-leading care to our clients
- Contribution to the achievement of outcomes against the NDIS Quality & Safeguarding Framework to continuously improve our game changing service
- Partner with your supportive Quality and Safeguarding team to build capabilities and support our stakeholders and team in building strong and positive external partnerships.
- Manage our complaints process by using your clinical skills and investigation techniques to investigate complaints using a customer focused approach
- Be a key contributor to the continuous improvement of Able Australia’s Quality Management System, using a combination of your clinical and analytical skills to make recommendations to reflect industry best practice
Benefits of joining Able Australia:
- Opportunity to work for a growing organisation that demonstrates industry leadership
- Training and professional development opportunities to grow your career
- Warm, caring and genuinely supportive team environment including a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
If you are someone who is analytical, resilient and able to think critically in challenging situations who can foster positive relationships with stakeholders, we would love to hear more from you.
We will consider candidates interested in working FTE 0.8 to FTE 1.0. If you would like to read more about this role, please click the following link to read the position description: National Quality & Safeguarding Advisor 2021.pdf
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and complete the online application form. You will need to upload your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this job along with your skills and experience. You will be requested to upload a copy of your NDIS Worker Screening Check (or have a willingness to obtain one) and a copy of your Drivers License.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon screening checks throughout employment. If you have any particular question regarding the position or need to find out more, get in touch with Brydie Quinn on 0417 565 912 .
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend