Reference No.: 493852
Title: Quality & Compliance Advisor
Location: Surrey Hills, VIC (and Flexible Working from Home (WFH) options)
Employment Type: Fixed Term (10 months) / Full time (Part time considered)
ABOUT ABLE AUSTRALIA
Able Australia is a leading provider of disability services across Victoria, Tasmania, the ACT and South East Queensland. For over 50 years we have proudly supported people with multiple disabilities and deafblindness to achieve their goals. As a registered provider of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) our vision is to enable the people we support to live the life they choose.
Committed to Trust, Respect, Excellence and Kindness, we provide high quality supports that reflect evidence-based best practice. We strive to ensure our clients ‘live better days, every day’.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our supportive and friendly Quality and Innovation team as a Quality and Compliance Advisor and play a critical role in driving excellence in quality management systems.
Reporting to the National Manager, Quality & Innovation, you will be responsible for ensuring that our organization's Quality Management System adheres to best practice standards, enabling us to provide exceptional care and support services to our clients.
You will be involved in audits, monitoring and reporting, and continuous quality improvement projects, ensuring that we achieve optimal outcomes.
This fixed-term role is an exciting opportunity for you to learn new skills, gain experience, and expand your network. You'll have the chance to work with a variety of people, take on new challenges, and make a meaningful impact to the ongoing success of Able Australia.
As a quality advisor, you will you apply your knowledge and experience to support the teams from a national approach to ensure quality of service and compliance. This role will suit an individual that has entry level experience in a quality role and is looking to expand on their knowledge base and skills.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the following:
- Skills and experience as a clinician or proven experience in a similar role;
- Proven understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework & Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Demonstrated experience in Quality Management;
- Analytical skills and the ability to present information in a user friendly manner;
- Experience in project and change management to deliver sustainable change;
- Ability to critically evaluate and analyse issues and execute targeted solutions;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve objectives; and
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software.
- Working knowledge of the disability or mental health sector or related field.
- AHPRA / Registered Clinician or Registered Nurse, Div 1 Nurse, Enrolled Nurse or equivalent
- Qualifications in management; policy; project management; public health; education or other relevant field is desirable;
For further information regarding the role and its requirements, please refer to the position description here: Quality and Compliance Advisor PD March 2023.pdf
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive Not for Profit Salary Packaging Benefits
- Able Rewards program offering discounts to a variety of retailers
- Flexible working conditions offering work/life balance
If you are passionate about quality improvement, have strong analytical skills, and are committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients, then we want to hear from you.
Please click on the APPLY NOW button and complete the online application form. You will need to upload your resume, cover letter and address the essential skills as per the position description.
Applications must be submitted by COB 5.00pm Sunday 2nd April 2023.
For any questions or more information please contact Yvette Hyde on 0448 878 714 Yvette.Hyde@ableaustralia.org.au.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position.. As part of the Able Australia’s recruitment and selection process, applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment checks as required, applicants will be subject to, but not limited to, the following checks: National Police Check, International Police Check (if applicable), NDIS Worker Screening Check, Right to Work in Australia, COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (in line with current government requirements), and current professional registration